• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Thank You and See You Later! :)

optimizepress

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I haven't logged into this forum in FOREVER!!! The reason why I haven't logged in recently is because I've been focusing my time and money on a different business venture. With that said, as the title of this thread implies, I wanted to take a moment to say that I'm going to be pausing my membership to focus on my other business venture.

I wanted to say thank you to @joeybabbs and everyone else that has added value to my journey and taught me some great things about affiliate marketing. This really is an amazing forum and I've enjoyed the quest while it lasted. At some point, I'd love to pick up affiliate marketing again and rejoin the community. When will that happen? I'm not entirely sure, but I'm looking forward to taking on the world of paid-traffic affiliate marketing again at some point.

"See" you later. ;)
-David

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! please tell us about your new venture! :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush