• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Suggestions On What Type Of Campaign to Start With?

optimizepress

dannymac

Expired Membership
Reaction score
So I have watched just about every video and completed all the courses. One thing Joey said in one of his more recent videos was that before building authority sites, he tests his niches with campaigns to see which respond best and then uses the results to decide which niche to build his authority site in. This made sense to me and seems like the best course of action.

The evergreen niche "Make Money Online" is the one I am interested in developing micro niches in. I have a cryptocurrency education and review site that doesn't get much traffic, but could serve as a decent start for an authority site for the crypto micro-niche (www.cryptoverrified.com). Or I could start with a new micro-niche and build a review site.

I have about a $500 testing budget and a $1500 traffic budget with which to start. I also have a small opt-in list of about 300 subscribers that I was able to put together from two solo ad campaigns (one for a affiliate marketing course an one for an e-commerce course) I ran on TrafficForMe. Neither campaign generated any commissions as they were run before I found PHA and figured out what I did wrong.

Do you think I should start with native ads? Push traffic? Or try solo ads again with better testing? What are CURRENTLY the best traffic sources? From the videos it seemed like Joey was liking Propeller Ads and MGID best? I am looking for the biggest bang for my buck of course. Would love to hear any opinions or suggestions.

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Danny. Welcome to the group!

I don't have much experience with cryptocurrency (I tried and failed on social media traffic due to policy violations).

If I were you I would pick ONE traffic source and give a solid test. I have tried to build multiple campaigns at the same time on different traffic sources in the past, only to do poorly from lack of focus.

Personally I would try a Native ads network that allows crypto campaigns, but push may work just fine.

I hope this helps!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts.

I just want to mention that your link above doesn't work. I tried to check out your site but it went to a dead page.

A friend of mine recently built a site and then gave up on it and started a new site and totally regretted making that decision because she had put so much work into it and it was already starting to appear in the Google results.

Crypto is a great Niche. There are some offers that pay as high as $500 but they are a tad sketch...The thingTo consider with crypto is it will be very challenging setting up ads on Facebook or Google since they pretty much Auto ban everything related to crypto. But as clear machine has mentioned above push ads and Native ads you should be fine and getting lots of cheap traffic for Crypto.

I know a lot of people are running advert Orioles on Native that are promoting the legion crypto offers. You can watch one of our case studies unwrap content to get some ideas on how to optimize and if you need some feedback on any landing pages or content let us know.

dannymac

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback guys! I'm not sure why the site isn't up but I will check it out. I did put a lot of work into it and it does have some content although I put in on hold for a few months. It is beginning to get some organic traffic but very little - something is better than nothing. Crypto is something I know a lot about and have a passion for so maybe I will revive it and go the native ads route. I checked Vault Media and you guys have several there...MaxBounty also has one my account manager recommended. I did run a short lead generation campaign on Facebook but it was for a free book with no sales page. Wonder what would happen if my Opt-in linked to a sales page instead of the web site.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Site looks good.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Revcontent seems to be one of my favorites. They have made a lot of improvements over the years and it's where I made my first big break into native ads. Also have some very helpful reps. I am starting up some Taboola as well and got a good rep there. I am looking forward to seeing how it responds to my lead gen campaigns.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter