• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

SOI or DOI for list building

optimizepress

Jamie_A

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ad -> Squeeze Page to capture email -> Offer

I understand this as the basics to list building. Make some of your ad spend back on the front end initial offer, then make most of your money on the backend sending emails.

Is anyone doing this with DOI? I know I should just test this myself, but just curious.

Gmail is making it harder and harder to inbox, just wondering if more marketers are moving to DOI to stay in Gmail's good graces for sender reputation & inboxing.

Or, should I stick with SOI and be aggressive with list cleaning on the back end?

Last edited:

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah its definitely worth testing. SOI can help you get more subscribers quickly but may result in lower-quality leads who are less likely to take any further action. Depending on the audience DOI usually gets you better conversion rates in the end.

So when it comes to advertising SOI will give you more conversion data on the front end email submit which may help you optimize faster.

Rickard

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I am collecting email I do single optin to a tripwire offer similar to how Ryan Deiss explains.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush