• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

SKAG or STAG

optimizepress

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have actually focused on running SKAG ( single keyword ad groups ) due to what I was taught from someone but I notice you focus more on STAG ( Single theme ad groups ) in your training.

The SKAG method takes more time to set up but it is a good way to try and disperse ad budget evenly across keywords so you can find single keyword winners instead of maybe missing some profitable keywords using the STAG method.

I am in no way telling anyone to use either SKAG or STAG because I am newish myself but I wanted to open the discussion of why people use what method and why they use it and if you have results of both that would be amazing to share.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Kyle explains this best...

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe Kyle explains this best...
Thanks for the video, he explains the downside of SKAGs very well. It definitely sounds like there is a divide in the industry about wether to use SKAGs or STAGs haha. I guess at the end of the day test everything and make my own decision.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush