• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Should I switch traffic sources?

optimizepress

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I'm aware that bing ads are one of the cheapest traffic sources, but I'm wondering if I should switch to Google.

My theory behind this is that I'll be able to reach a broader audience and not just an older demo. I know that this can also be a good and bad thing because younger audiences tend to have less money.

This could 100% be the illusion of "something better," but I'm thinking if I switch to Google that I also may have a better chance of creating a winning campaign.

Considering that I also increase my landing page skills as well.

Thanks.

haha36

Reaction score
I will let someone else help you decide but I will tell you if you do decide to change then;
If you do so, don't do anything until you fully read their terms and you do a bit of research how to use google only so you can avoid losing your account
I lost my bing account, and they told me it was a normal check and I was out of the game for 15 days until they gave me my account back, stopped using bing right there and then

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why NOT!

In the search of better conversions and to outreach more people, we have always been doing this and taking such steps. A green signal from me. Just go and design your first campaign, set up your conversions, if you feel standard campaigns are difficult, start with smart campaigns. If you think you don't know standard cost of conversions, opt for Manual CPC strategy to avoid the overspend.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Google will be more strict so be careful not to lose your account.

You really need to provide a lot of value and/or appear as though you are not an affiliate. Don't trust the youtube gurus who show direct linking campaigns, or campaigns linking to bad landing pages.

You really need to get everyhing in order if you want to scale on google.

At a bare minimum you will want:

1. Legal pages - contact, terms, privacy policy
  2. A link to more related content from your landing page so crawlers can see your site offers value. (read the bridge page policy)
  3. No redirects or sketchy back buttons popups etc....

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Google will be more strict so be careful not to lose your account.

You really need to provide a lot of value and/or appear as though you are not an affiliate. Don't trust the youtube gurus who show direct linking campaigns, or campaigns linking to bad landing pages.

You really need to get everyhing in order if you want to scale on google.

At a bare minimum you will want:

1. Legal pages - contact, terms, privacy policy
  2. A link to more related content from your landing page so crawlers can see your site offers value. (read the bridge page policy)
  3. No redirects or sketchy back buttons popups etc....
So an e-commerce listicle or single product landing page would be a bad idea without additional links to other pages?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Any time I run ads on Google my page has a link to all my legal pages (terms, privacy, contact) and a blog. Thye blog might only have 3 -5 posts but it is all linked to from my landing page footer. Call me paranoid but I have never lost an appeal. (knock on wood)

And to answer more specifically I run listicles and single product page ads on google that are affiliate products.

anthonyhusband

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Any time I run ads on Google my page has a link to all my legal pages (terms, privacy, contact) and a blog. Thye blog might only have 3 -5 posts but it is all linked to from my landing page footer. Call me paranoid but I have never lost an appeal. (knock on wood)

And to answer more specifically I run listicles and single product page ads on google that are affiliate products.
Awesome. thanks! 👍

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush