• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Setting up RevContent as a Traffic Source in CPVLabs

optimizepress
H

hleong58

Hi, how does one go about setting up RevContent as a traffic source in CPVLabs?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
H

hleong58

Thanks. I've set up the traffic source per your screen shot. And followed the tutorial How To Setup a Campaign from Scratch using CPVLabs. I replaced the affiliate links in the index.html file with the link CPVLab gave me (http://www.traffictopsite.com/base2.php) but it gave a "No Click" when I clicked the link. What am I doing wrong?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
You have to click your campaign link from cpv lab or it will not work.

It stores a cookie for you

H

hleong58

Which CPVLab tracking pixel do I put in the offer? It wouldn't accept any of the 3 tracking pixel (Image, iFrame or Script). It say "Could not create pixel. Code is invalid based on type"

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
where are you trying to place the pixel? which network...I would need to see your offer link and know which netwrok so i can tell how to set up a postback...it may be that you need to use a postback url...if so you need to take link out of the iframe pixel and then add this to the end of it ?subid= then you add the token that the network uses... you can pm me your pixel and offer link and ill tell you how...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush