• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

SEO Failing - Anyone here help me?

optimizepress

faruk261817

Reaction score
I want to know MORE about paracite SEO...here my one local mentor misguide me and some of my investment in really danger after follow his method...he Did not reveal the full method to earn.. We follow half and take in actions now he does not reveal another part of the Work...

Can anyone help to to go the final touch then war can make a deal🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
You have left a lot of things open here...you really need to be more specific if you want help.

What did you do that failed? what are you doing now? what are the current stats.

faruk261817

Reaction score
You have left a lot of things open here...you really need to be more specific if you want help.

What did you do that failed? what are you doing now? what are the current stats.
I write down a article about health product if you want to see the link you can inbox Me. My post didn’t get get good rank so that I Don't get traffic and sales from this Para cite SEO method...if anyone here expert and work on it I think he may help me about this issue.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the "parasite method"?

SEO takes months to see results and you need a ton of original content and backlinks. If you were promised quick results u got scammed.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush