• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Revcontent - One Simple change that made My Campaign Convert

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever start a new native ads campaign and it doesn't take off the way you want? This can be for many reasons, but many times it comes down to budget and bids.

If you know you have Perfect Ads, perfect landing pages, and a super high converting offer but the traffic just won't convert it is likely due to traffic itself.

Usually this can be attributed to the quality of the traffic and one way to fix that on Revcontent at least is to simply increase your bids and AD CTR so that the ads are shown on more premium placements.

Now obviously the first thing we all think is... damn I'll have to pay so much more per click...but what's the point of paying low costs if the traffic is crap anyway?

Low CPC and high AD CTR are what we call vanity metrics.

We tend to want to focus on those but the real numbers we should be focussing on are CPA, EPC, ROAS etc...

Below is what happened when I started on a low CPC bid then decided on May 24th to double my bid.

No ads, no offers and no landing pages were changed....all I did was change my bid.

This in turn put me on better placements. Now to maintain this I will need to actively tell the Revcontent algorithm to keep me there. HOW?

Well I will go into widget bidding and increase the bids on the new ones I discovered to make sure they continue to show me there. I will also keep my best ad running, and split test at least 1 ad a week against it.
native.jpg

Anyone else see similar results when starting new campaigns? What do you do to turn things around?

sd31677

Expired Membership
Reaction score
You said to stay where you are, you will increase your bids. By how much?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
5-10% usually if I see impressions start to drop off over a few days. Brax.io can do this on auto-pilot but I am doing manually.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter