• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Ready to generate some calls and leads

optimizepress

joesemail321

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been a lead broker for the last 10 years and we buy and sell leads/data/calls right now between a few different verticals. I would like to start generating leads and calls on our own instead of brokering other peoples leads.

To start I want to run ad's for credit card debt relief to generate inbound phone calls.

I setup the business ad's manager under my company name, if I plan to run ads for different verticals to generate calls/leads (credit card debt, health insurance, mass tort etc), should I setup all the ad's under the main company business manager?

I would like to setup and start testing my first ad's this week with the initial goal of generating inbound calls for credit card debt relief, then move to other verticals after that.

Looking forward to learning more, thanks!

Joe

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
eryone. I have been a lead broker for the last 10 years and we buy and sell leads/data/calls right now between a few different verticals. I would like to start generating leads and calls on our own instead of brokering other peoples leads.

To start I want to run ad's for credit card debt relief to generate inbound phone calls.

I setup the business ad's manager under my company name, if I plan to run ads for different verticals to generate calls/leads (credit card debt, health insurance, mass tort etc), should I setup all the ad's under the main company business manager?
I have been doing lead gen for a while now and gathering leads to sell to people like you I guess :). I have been exploring my own system of selling the leads for a higher price that may be direct to buyers, cause I assume you are making some type of spread on the arbitrage of those leads.

I would love to learn more about that.

Now about your Facebook question: I have been using 1 Business Manager - and multiple sub-accounts. I would not go about creating multiple different Business accounts.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush