• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Quick Hello From Canada!

optimizepress

kyle

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to pop in quick and say Hello from Canada. Ive known Joey since... well a long time and we share a lot of history (wives used to work together in a local pub etc)
Im here to get some conversations going in anything marketing related. Preferably, media buys, SEO, AI related conversations and automations, basically anything that can be opitmized and streamline your workflows and not involve hiring big overhead. I wont shy away from sharing anything i can help you guys with, cheers!

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to pop in quick and say Hello from Canada. Ive known Joey since... well a long time and we share a lot of history (wives used to work together in a local pub etc)
Im here to get some conversations going in anything marketing related. Preferably, media buys, SEO, AI related conversations and automations, basically anything that can be opitmized and streamline your workflows and not involve hiring big overhead. I wont shy away from sharing anything i can help with you guys, cheers!
I believe I have referenced you in the past in some of my content as - "the guy I met at the poker table who told me about affiliate marketing"

kyle

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe I have referenced you in the past in some of my content as - "the guy I met at the poker table who told me about affiliate marketing"
Hahha i thought that might have been Tony Ramee.. Guess i was wrong

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush