• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Quick Guide to Solo Ads

optimizepress

fredbeers74

Reaction score
Would love to hear more on your most recent strategies in a new post, considering this post is pretty old yes. I recently ran a test on some direct solos and they yielded somewhat good results but I don't have a lot of time right now to go all in on Solo ads.
Will do. I was thinking of doing a follow up case study post after I get through the follow along.

I hope it's ok, but I went into some surface numbers on my follow along cause I thought it would be instructive for other members.. keep me in check though!

Cause you have your vision for this and I want to stay within the guard rails of your vision.. this is YOUR HOUSE.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Will do. I was thinking of doing a follow up case study post after I get through the follow along.

I hope it's ok, but I went into some surface numbers on my follow along cause I thought it would be instructive for other members.. keep me in check though!

Cause you have your vision for this and I want to stay within the guard rails of your vision.. this is YOUR HOUSE.

You should post whatever you feel you want to say. Everyone has their own way of delivering and absorbing information.

This forum is for everyone and the more helpful we all collectively are the more value we will all get from each others' experiences.

While I may have bought the software, and shaped the website, it truly was built with the "vision" that it would be a useful resource for everyone, and a place where everyone feels they can post whatever they like within the scope of online marketing. :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush