• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Question before I set-off!

optimizepress

hdawg78

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi all, so my intention is to run Paid ad campaigns starting from the cheapest traffic sources (learning how to optimize & scale) then and working my way up...After watching the 1st few videos in module one along with 'Build a cash ready affiliate marketing website' free training.

It has left me in two minds.

1. If I were to pick a niche and do the 90 day challenge of starting a blog, the niche would definitely be on Affiliate marketing as I've spent the last 3 years spending time learning via courses/youtube and fell even though i haven't had much financial sucess to date, using the 'One step ahead mentality' I could definitely produce content and provide some value.

2. My goal on joining was to start running CPA campaigns, I would like to build a website for Insurance offers, but I have no interest in starting a blog on this subject as I have no experience/knowledge in this niche, it's simply to runs offers from.

So I would really appreciate some advice on what to embark on? To my mind, I want to get successful at running paid advertising campaigns first then pass on that knowledge via a blog. But it seems that would be the other way round to the advice in the training.

TIA Mike

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
So I would really appreciate some advice on what to embark on? To my mind, I want to get successful at running paid advertising campaigns first then pass on that knowledge via a blog. But it seems that would be the other way round to the advice in the training.

TIA Mike

Great question - If you are referring to the first course then yes it assumes people are completely new to the game and recommends they start with content rich website before embarking on paid traffic. But in your case it seems you have been around the block and you know what you want - paid traffic.

So yes if you want to run paid traffic then now is the time - and you can always build out a content site later about what you learn. That is precisely what I am doing with day job hacks and powerhouse affiliate.

The majority of my time uis spent managing paid ad campaigns, and I provide content and training about that through my content projects.

As for insurance you don't need to build out a massive content site yet if you just want to make money arbtraging lead offers or insurance offers in general with paid traffic - however some traffic giants like FB and Google like to know you are a real business so you will need tio "appear" like you are the actual business being promoted.

hdawg78

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Excellent thanks Joey, I intend to start with Stage 3 of the training then and work from there.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush