• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Question about verticals

optimizepress

blediq

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am advertising on Bing ads right now and seeing some conversions. I am promoting a ClickBank offer.
However, I want to focus on one vertical but I wanted to ask you guys for some guidance first.

I have seen people talk about eCommerce offers and that they convert very well on Bing ads so I am thinking about trying it out. Do you guys have any experience promoting eCommerce offers and what kind of eCommerce offers convert well with the Bing audience?

I am open to other types of offers to and all help is greatly appreciated! :)

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say stay focussed on what is converting for you. If you want to try and test different offers then I would stick to the niche that is converting for you.

If this offer that's converting is in a specific niche, say diet for example, then maybe find a ecom offer in that niche like the Koretrak watch or the Kore Digital scale....

Verve Direct has a great selection of ecommerce offers to choose from in many different niches.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush