• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Question about Blog Posts & PPC

optimizepress

exceed

Reaction score
Hey, guys a newbie question:
If I write product reviews for Clickbank products in a traditional blog post way and send some search traffic from Bing or google would it work? I know I would need to test which keywords work best for the product, but in general writing, product reviews about Clickbank or any other network's product and sending paid search traffic to it is a good idea?

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, guys a newbie question:
If I write product reviews for Clickbank products in a traditional blog post way and send some search traffic from Bing or google would it work? I know I would need to test which keywords work best for the product, but in general writing, product reviews about Clickbank or any other network's product and sending paid search traffic to it is a good idea?

It can work very well if you choose the right keywords for ad campaign and an appealing ad copy, assuming the article content is already great and promising a value to the readers.

exceed

Reaction score
zoe Thank You, going through the training material now, I outsource the writing review part and have got some really good writers, but I need to learn about keyword research for paid traffic. Email marketing is a whole big beast in itself that I need to learn as well but I guess I will start a search campaign once I know how to do some keyword research properly..lol

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zoe Thank You, going through the training material now, I outsource the writing review part and have got some really good writers, but I need to learn about keyword research for paid traffic. Email marketing is a whole big beast in itself that I need to learn as well but I guess I will start a search campaign once I know how to do some keyword research properly..lol

Our blog post on Keyword Research for Affiliate Marketing Campaigns is about to go live in a day, you are going to love it.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes this method absolutely works...I have seen others post their success as well in here doing blog post reviews and paid traffic to the post.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush