• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Question about 30-Days Challenge?

optimizepress

iammrzahidali

Reaction score
Hi, I want to know the content in 30-Days Challenge is different as compared to Paid Monthly Subscription ?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
It is a stand alone course specific to setting up google ads campaigns as an affiliate marketer.

iammrzahidali

Reaction score
It is a stand alone course specific to setting up google ads campaigns as an affiliate marketer.
Thanks Joey for replying, Does it Include Support if we have any issues ? Also I will have to purchase Premium Forum Access seperately after purchasing this 30-Days Challenge ?

yanis_massard

Reaction score
Yeah it's not really clear to me either what the 30-day challenge includes vs the $20/month membership. Is the challenge course the same as the "Google Search Ads Training" course included in the membership? Does it also give you access to the premium areas of the forum?
Also if you buy the $20/month subs, can you cancel any time?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey for replying, Does it Include Support if we have any issues ? Also I will have to purchase Premium Forum Access seperately after purchasing this 30-Days Challenge ?
Yes support is available just ask anything you want in the Google ads section of the forum or directly via PM.

jbrown

Premium Member
Reaction score
How do I get access to the Google ads course? Please send the link. Thx

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush