• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Q: DOMAIN EXTENSION for landing page....does it matter ??

optimizepress

cbs5101520

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to affiliate marketing, but not new to the business world, so I'm a big believer in white hat, helping people methods of building a business. For authority sites I'm likely to go with COM and NET, but what do you all think of short and medium-term minisites and landing pages on other extensions? Does it matter if you are paying for traffic and the domain names are clear? I like .PRO, .TECH and .IO in particular, but wouldnt rule out others if the niche seemed appropriate.

What do YOU say?

A big thank you to JOEY for the high quality, no BS content, glad to be here
Have a great weekend!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there, looks like this one slipped thorugh... if you are paying for traffic the extension doesnt usually matter. (and in fact people argue it doesn't matter for SEO anymore either.)

Most people trust a .com the most, but really if you are clever in the name i think any extension will work. Since we are marketers its easier for us to spot a fake, but most people aren't as intuitive IMO.

csb521169

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey. Since .pro was declassed or however you'd say it (no need to show proof of membership to guild/professional board etc) it seems like a natural-language way to say "I'm great at this, trust me, I know what I'm doing", and is also a great deal right now....oops, did I say that out loud??! ;-)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush