• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Push ADS Landing page question!

optimizepress

kalinpa

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
2 days ago started a push ads campaign at zeropark. I am getting a lot of clicks on my ads, but the problem i am seeing is that my landing page CTR is etremely low. Something like 10 clicks from 1000 visits. Is that normal for push ads? Do I have to change that LP? Looking forward for any suggestions. TIA!

bilalsheikh88

Reaction score
I just had a similar experience with Push ads. I was running McAfee offer from Maxbounty with Push ads and stats were 546 visits and 23 clicks only. Honestly, I believe the landing page I used was something people had seen before and a lot of times. I have come up with an idea and will try and test it.

I'm not an expert and still a newbie, I could suggest you to come up with a new angle for your offer. If you need suggestions or help to find new angles for your offer, let me know the offer here and I might find you something useful.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
That CTR is very bad yes. Have you checked to see if its all from one publisher or device type? Sometimes it's not always the lander but the targeting....

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter