• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Purchasing Email Leads

optimizepress

hdhenderson523

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been conversing with a email lead seller about purchasing leads from him. I'm new to email marketing so I'm open to some good advice. Such as: Does this sound reasonable? Should a newbie step back and take list building a little slower? The purchase price is $2000. I'm sure a lot of you know who the seller is if I mentioned his name and some may have already seen his offer. His offer goes like this: Access to unlimited refreshing email leads, emailed on server that is setup to handle massive bulk output and has coverage for bounces that are created when people input FAKE EMAILS. So, what you need is a platform, designed for massive inbound leads, that you can send emails out from. From those emails, you force those subscribers into your funnels and move them into a new email platform, designed for MAXIMUM opening.

#1 : You need access to a massive server, that can send emails out properly, to those lists. That also collects large amounts of inbound email subscribers.

#2 : You need to send emails as much as you can, that have links to your funnels that collect those subscribers and put them into a new platform that is setup for maximum opening.

#3 : This process needs to be scaleable and hold inherit refresh nature, that allows you to push more clicks ( visitors ) into your funnels. Those funnels can be just a simple landing page, with an optin.

Now, I am not going to sit here and say my emails get amazing open rates – it’s not about that …

the bulk system may see 5 – 10 % opens each time we send an
email. This is normal. BUT that will allow us to move them into our other system that

By getting them to open those emails, click a link and submit their emails to my primary mailer – the results are 80 to 90 % open rates. ( saving reputation on that system and making sure we avoid all the non inbox issues)

Email Marketing Platform
Unlimited Access with Unlimited Sending Power
Full Featured, with Geo Statics and more
VALUE $2,000.00 based on 200,000 sends per month

Inbound Lead Collection
30,000 Email Subscribers with 30 day refreshed ongoing
At times your list could be 100,000 fresh to mail subscribers.
VALUE $15,000.00 at $0.30 per subscriber

That's pretty well the offer.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly I donlt even understand the offer... but the words 80-90% open rate makes me wonder wtf is up there...thats insanely high open rate. And it seems like the list you get is not catered specifically to your niche unless it is... again kind of confusing to understand. Does he have a sales page for this offer or is it just private.

hdhenderson523

Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a sales page for the offer, which I'm on his email list. He does state the leads generated are not niche specific if I understood correctly. I can definitely send you a link or post it on here if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it. I just didn't know the guidelines about mentioning names or sharing links unless it's somehow confidential. You probably know him, he's been around for a number of years. I believe he hails from Canada.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
You can share here.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I checked out his sales page...

OMG the biggest pile of absolute bullshit i have ever seen.

Nothing he says makes sense.

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
In the future remember this:

Any leads or traffic that is sold with the promise that barely requires any effort to yield higher than the purchase price is either fake or overpriced. This rule will protect you not 99.9% of the time, but 100%

hdhenderson523

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks theosap, that's a great piece of advice. I will definitely remember that. Plus a big thanks to Joey for taking a look at the sales page and calling it for what it is.

hdhenderson523

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip alpowerhouse. I'm going to check them out today. Have you had any experience with?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter