• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Profitable but not spending full budget

optimizepress

Rickard

Premium Member
Reaction score
Question: Search campaign

Hello everybody,
i have the following question, i have a search campaign that is doing really good and my budget is $500/day but it only spends like $200. I know the traffic is there...wondering if you have some tips to spend the whole budget.
Can you please tell me your thoughts?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting the full budget in Google Ads to spend can sometimes be tricky. A lot of it comes down to the bidding strategy. For example, if you are running TCPA at say $25 and Google is reaching that target....then Google is basically telling you that it can get you X number of conversions at that price but no more. In this case, you could try adjusting the TCPA a bit higher and see if it results in more conversions and a higher ROAS.

To ensure that your campaign is getting the most out of its budget, consider testing different automated bidding strategies. These strategies allow you to set the amount of money you are willing to pay for each click and then optimize your bids based on the performance of your ads. sometimes it helps to have multiple campaigns with different budgets and objectives so that more of your budget can be put to good use. Also, ensure that your ad targeting is relevant by researching keywords and audience demographics. Adding more KWs can help spend more.

ahgirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the amount you have in your account matters?
If the daily budget of all your active campaign is $500, and your account is funded with $1,000 or your account has $5,000.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the amount you have in your account matters?
If the daily budget of all your active campaign is $500, and your account is funded with $1,000 or your account has $5,000.
Yes it matters especially on native ad platforms. Google I am not sure.

yuzininja0

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Increasing the bid gradually, maybe through an automation flow. There's is only so much frequency given within a certain bid because of other competitors. Depends on what you're advertising.

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting the full budget in Google Ads to spend can sometimes be tricky. A lot of it comes down to the bidding strategy. For example, if you are running TCPA at say $25 and Google is reaching that target....then Google is basically telling you that it can get you X number of conversions at that price but no more. In this case, you could try adjusting the TCPA a bit higher and see if it results in more conversions and a higher ROAS.

To ensure that your campaign is getting the most out of its budget, consider testing different automated bidding strategies. These strategies allow you to set the amount of money you are willing to pay for each click and then optimize your bids based on the performance of your ads. sometimes it helps to have multiple campaigns with different budgets and objectives so that more of your budget can be put to good use. Also, ensure that your ad targeting is relevant by researching keywords and audience demographics. Adding more KWs can help spend more.
In regards to the TCPA bid comment you made joey and budget not being spent, if for example your TCPA is set at $1 and google is getting you overall $1.10, is google telling me that my TCPA is too low and that google can only go as low as $1.10?

Does this mean, I should raise the my TCPA to $1.10 to match what google is saying they can get or should I go higher at say $1.20 to allow for more traffic.

Thanks

vedran_mrksa

Reaction score
In regards to the TCPA bid comment you made joey and budget not being spent, if for example your TCPA is set at $1 and google is getting you overall $1.10, is google telling me that my TCPA is too low and that google can only go as low as $1.10?

Does this mean, I should raise the my TCPA to $1.10 to match what google is saying they can get or should I go higher at say $1.20 to allow for more traffic.

Thanks
In this case matching it at 1.10 is not going to get you more traffic. It is already doing its best...so if you want more traffic then one way is to increase your TCPA, or broaden your targeting.

epocks

Premium Member
Reaction score
In this case matching it at 1.10 is not going to get you more traffic. It is already doing its best...so if you want more traffic then one way is to increase your TCPA, or broaden your targeting.
Thank you for clearing that up.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush