• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

problem in making account on performcb.com as an affiliate

optimizepress

tech_12

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am an IT expert but new in affiliate Marketing. I am facing problem while making an affiliate account on www.performcb.com because they are asking for income proof and a website address. as a new affiliate once I select the niche to check performcb as well then make a website and initially no income as an affiliate. so what is the way forward can anyone help me out? Thanks,

clearmachine

Moderator & Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am an IT expert but new in affiliate Marketing. I am facing problem while making an affiliate account on www.performcb.com because they are asking for income proof and a website address. as a new affiliate once I select the niche to check performcb as well then make a website and initially no income as an affiliate. so what is the way forward can anyone help me out? Thanks,
I would build up your site and apply to other affiliate programs that have less strict requirements. This way, you can gain income proof for networks like Performcb.

What specific offers or niches are you looking? Your answer will help me to suggest other networks

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush