• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Powerhouse Offer - Bing - Clicks to Conversions?

optimizepress

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi, so I started a campaign for the PA offer on clickbank. I received 108 clicks so far on Bing ads. Does anyone have info for clicks received and for conversions? Trying to get some insight. Thank you!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there it really depends on the keywords but here is some data to help you know our current conversion rates for clicks to our home page.

For cold traffic that lands on our home page we are getting roughly 10.78% of those people to join free. Of those free leads we see roughly 20% upgrade within 10 days.

So example:

100 people visit 11 of them become leads, 2 of those upgrade.

Keep in mind this is COLD traffic!

Warmer traffic like those who come through your landing page/presell and who are searching specific KWs related to what we sell should be double those numbers at least.

Also keep in mind if you want a direct to check out link instead of linking people to our home page after your presell this may also work better for you and you can actually track how many people join free right inside your own powerhouse affiliate account. When someone joins free they are basically connected to your account for life and if they ever upgrade you would earn commission at that point.

You can get those links in your PA account in the affiliate section.

stevekefer

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thank you Joey,

Is there a way I can see if anyone joined thru my account info? I didn't see conversions yet. Can I see if they joined the free PA
account?

allysonee

Reaction score
Do we get the $120 referral fee when someone joins for free? Or only when they become a premium member?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Joey,

Is there a way I can see if anyone joined thru my account info? I didn't see conversions yet. Can I see if they joined the free PA
account?

Yes if you are using the link from inside your PA account you will see free subscriptions added here:

record.jpg

Also if you click on the numbers you will see more info:

record2.jpg

You will only see this if you are using the links from Powerhouse Affiliate members area. It is a seperate tracking platform from vault or clickbank. If you choose to promote us through another network like clickbank then you would not see this info in your own PA account.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Do we get the $120 referral fee when someone joins for free? Or only when they become a premium member?

The affiliate program pays %50 of all sales. It doesn't matter if you promote us using your links from inside PA or from Clickbank the pay structure is the same just a different tracking platform.

Here is an example:

If someone joins free using your link from PA they would appear under your commission levels reports as a $0 commission. If they upgrade to monthly you get 50% for every month they stay. If they buy Lifetime membership you earn roughly $400 one time. The benefit of using the links from inside your PA account is once you get somone to join they are always going to be attached to your account. (lifetime cookie)

Some people like running through clickbank instead since they have more reporting options and Clickbank would be the one paying them. It would be very similar rnning through Clickbank but the cookie is only 60 days and last click. Means if you got somone to click on your CB link and they joined free but then they clicked smone elses affiliate link to buy premium you may not get the sale because the cookie would be replaced.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush