• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Pics and testimonials

optimizepress

ChrisHB

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I want to promote a product using pictures of models that match the target customer where I won't get into trouble using.
Do you know any good free sources?

Aso, how do people list fake Facebook likes to support products ?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to promote a product using pictures of models that match the target customer where I won't get into trouble using.
Do you know any good free sources?

Aso, how do people list fake Facebook likes to support products ?

If you are looking for stock pics I use storyblocks but its paid subscription. I have also used Unsplash.com (free) and shuttershock (they have a free trial)

As for Fake FB likes I don't know if that method even works anymore...but if it does I wouldn't know where to get fake likes....im sure a google search would find the answer.

But if you are in a compliant niche for FB it is better to buy paid ads for your page with the "engagement" objective or a page likes campaign.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush