• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Pay Per Call on Google/Facebook - Inside My Pay Per Call Campaign

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I spent the month of August tryuing Pay Per call and found there is a lot of potnetial to make some good money there. I am not planning on droppping my lead gen stuff online by any means but I think Pay per call offers an opportunity to make more from my campaigns by adding phone numbers to me lead gen pages.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Here is my latest video on the topic:

mike granger

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Great Stuff! I'm actually on the opposite journey. I'm already running some Pay Per Call offers and I have recently been looking into running CPA on Paid Search. Looking forward to testing soon. How would you compare the 2 in terms of difficulty? Although both require some of the same transferable skills, what are the key differences one needs to pay attention coming from PPL/Pay Per Call to Paid Search CPA? I notice that the CPCs Vs Payout allows for much more head room but then again I'm sure conversion rate must be relatively lower, right?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly - the cost for clicks on call offers is generally much higher and the selection is smaller. You are kind of stuck with a smaller number of verticals. CPA has always been my favorite, and really the possibilities are endless.

As for the conversion rates yes it is generally lower as you mentioned - but easier to keep advertisers happy at ascale as well since PPC to phone calls I find is hard to scale without getting more bogus calls,.

Reactions: zoe

mike granger

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Looks like a much bigger playground indeed! Educating myself a little bit more on suitable angles for landers as well as 3rd party tracking tracking (both quite different than for Host&Post / PPCall) and then it's a go.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Looks like a much bigger playground indeed! Educating myself a little bit more on suitable angles for landers as well as 3rd party tracking tracking (both quite different than for Host&Post / PPCall) and then it's a go.

You should check out some of the offers inside vault media we have a lot of good lead gen offers.

bcollins411

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Joey you mentioned ad templates in the video where would I find them! Thanks, Bryan

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter