• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Page building tools with OptimizePress

optimizepress

1alanbc

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Two questions for you all.

1. I OptimizePress installed, do you need a site-building tool like Elementor?
2. Does OP have a WordPress theme? If so, is it a good one to use?

davidazt

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are 2 ways you can go about this:

1. Use OptimizePress to build your home page. Use one of its templates, or go on Youtube to figure out how to use OP to create a nice-looking landing page, then assign that as your homepage. You can then use whatever theme you want for the blog, as long as it has nice layout. I believe Day Job Hacks (Joey's niche site) uses OP for his home page.

2. Use Smart Theme for your site. That's the recommended theme that OP uses. It's a premium theme with a hefty price tag.

The choice is up to you. Hope that helps. Cheers

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Two questions for you all.

1. I OptimizePress installed, do you need a site-building tool like Elementor?
2. Does OP have a WordPress theme? If so, is it a good one to use?
Optimizepress is the web page builder so you don't need elementor with it. In some cases having 2 page builders on your wordpress can cause issues...

I believe when you buy OP you also get access to their smart theme. They claim it is very fast. I prefer the Astra wordpress theme which is another premium theme that costs money as well.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter