• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Optmizepress Shared Landing Page Question

optimizepress

dillardsm

Reaction score
Not sure where this question concerning Optimizepress would go but this seems as good a place as any.

I have the shared listicle template on my site and i added my affiliate link to the buttons so I can start driving traffic. The page would not let me publish it though. It goes to a 404 page and won't let me publish it.

Does this have something to do with it being a shared template maybe. I tried to make other pages and they were published just fine. So I'm wondering if its because its a shared template.

Any thought? Thanks guys

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
That's strange indeed. I have shared templates between multiple of my own websites and never have 404 issue.

In your Optimizepress dashboard there is a way to see if your server meets all requirements. If it doesn't then this could be the issue.

Otherwise I would ask OP support.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter