• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Now You Can Claim Content on Pinterest 🔥

optimizepress
Z

zoe

Good news for original content creators, specially photo content creators. Pinterest has introduced a Content Claiming Portal, allowing creators to have more control over how their content appears.

With this new feature, content creators can submit a Content Claiming Portal application, and if the application is approved, you’ll be able to upload your original content and select from one of the following enforcement options:

• Mine only: Remove existing and future versions of the images from Pinterest, except Pins originally saved by me.
  • Website only: Remove existing and future versions of the images from Pinterest, except Pins that link to my claimed website(s). (This option will only be available if you have a claimed website.)
  • Block all: Remove all existing and future versions of these images from Pinterest.

Once a rights holder uploads a particular image, they can let Pinterest know whether they want to allow that image to appear on Pinterest. If they choose to block the image, Pinterest will remove any matching images that we are able to identify.

Pretty good feature for original content creators.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
This is great. I have yet to tackle pinterest but it is part of my marketing plan for a new niche website I am working on. Excited to get into it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush