• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Niche of the Week - Tactical Headlamp

optimizepress

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
1.png

This has been a hot product in recent months, being promoted on Facebook, Native ads and many other traffic sources!

What is the Head Lamp (HL1200)

It's quite simply an advanced Tactical head lamp with multiple features:

SPECIFICATIONS
  • The HL1200 Tactical Headlamp is an incredible all-around LED headlight for every household, job site and vehicle
  • CREE XM-L2 Led - 1200 Lumen Max output, up to 100,000 Hours Lamplife
  • 3 Powerful Modes- High, Medium, Strobe with 200m Zoom Capability
  • Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
  • Waterproof to IP65 Standard
  • Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
  • Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
  • Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
  • Product Dimensions 1.41 in x 2.99 in
  • Product Weight 6.35 oz (excluding batteries)
  • Power Source (2) 18650 Lithium Rechargeable 1Tac Batteries (Included)
  • Includes 18650 Rechargeable Dual Battery Wall Charger
POPULARITY

Let's review the market trends for this product. We will not do research on this specific product as it probably will not yield that great of a result, so instead we will do market research on just "Tactical Headlamp"

After many submissions I wasn't getting much from google on Tactical Headlamp so I narrowed down my search to Tactical Gear.
1.png

There definitely seems to be an uptrend lately with Tactical Gear and every once and a while they come out with a new product that you can easily sell.
1.png

As we can see from the regions, the most popular ones are obvious due to shipping restrictions, etc, United States, Canada.

These queries are related to the keyword we have been researching on.
1.png

As you can see, there's some weird keywords at the top, we can easily block these tail keywords like Alien- Film, Metal Gear etc. In the related queries tactical gear me, those are good valid searches that we can use to try to sell this product.

You can definitely see there are some interesting keywords that we can use. Let's pick up some keywords that we can do further research on.

tactical gear near me
tactical gear
tactical headlamp
headlamp

Once i find my keywords i do my further research using a tool called scrapebox, but you guys can use
https://www.affilorama.com which is free and will give you related keywords to what your looking for.
1.png

As you can see there's different keywords we can try promoting this offer for. You could also have good luck promoting this item on Facebook by targeting interests like tactical, even hunters and similar interests like that.

Targeting Tips:

Age - You should target 24+ males, as there would be a better chance males are interested in this tactical stuff.
Countries - Australia, Canada, United States, United Kingdom
Traffic Source: Bing, Facebook, Revcontent.

Leverage the tactical angle and hunting angles and you should find success.

Any questions, please let me know!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter