• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Niche of the week - Bravo TrackR

optimizepress

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
trackr_bravo.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	trackr_bravo.png Views:	1 Size:	215.2 KB ID:	3932

Each week we will be posting a new niche, and all products will be available in Vaultmedia.com Affiliate Network. This will be the first post of many.

When you pick your niche, you want to narrow it down and target a certain market. A good example of this weeks niche is Bravo Trakr.

The Bravo trakr falls under the e-commerce niche. This little device can be used to leave in your car, on your keychain or any other device. It literally can be used for anything at all. Bravo Trakr is not just another e-commerce product. This product is actually very useful and that is the first part in getting it to sell to the masses. This is very easy to scale to huge amounts of sales everyday with the right targeting.

The first thing in e-commerce is getting to know your product. Here are some specifications about this Product.

How does TrackR work?

Basics

TrackR devices use Bluetooth to connect to the TrackR app running on your phone. The app can monior the distance between the phone and device by analyzing the power level of the received signal. This link can be used to ring the TrackR device or have the TrackR device ring the phone.

Bluetooth Low Energy

The device uses a new kind of radio called Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). BLE is not the same as Bluetooth Classic and consumes 50 times less power. TrackR was one of the first companies to use BLE in 2011. Thanks to BLE technology, TrackR devices have up to 1 year battery life while maintaining their small size.

Popularity

Let's take a look at the market for this bad boy. I ran a search on http://google.com/trends and type in Bravo Trakr. There has been a slight decline, but the popularity is quickly going up again.

adwordsregions.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	adwordsregions.PNG Views:	1 Size:	15.5 KB ID:	3933

In addition the top countries no surprise United States and the United Kingdom on the top, but followed by Brazil which is surprising.

region.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	region.PNG Views:	1 Size:	36.6 KB ID:	3934

The related topics and queries are as follows:
topics.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	topics.PNG Views:	1 Size:	14.8 KB ID:	3935

There's no surprise that review, global positioning system and bluetooth are at the top for this product. The most popular search queries are tracker and tracker bravo, seems to be a really popular product already. My suggestion is promoting it in any countries that you do not see listed above as the competition may be too big.

Selecting keywords with intent.

Buying Keywords could be:

buy tracker
buy bravo tracker
buy trakr bravo gps

Product keywords are like:

tracker
bravo trakr
trakr bravo gps

Obviously the buyer keywords are convert better so I would suggest starting out with that if you are promoting on any type of a search format.

Once you are familiar with the keywords you want to target, I use a little tool called affilorama.com to expand my keyword research. Once you are logged in head right to the keywords research section.

keywordresearch.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	keywordresearch.PNG Views:	1 Size:	12.3 KB ID:	3936

results.PNG - Click image for larger version  Name:	results.PNG Views:	1 Size:	18.4 KB ID:	3937

As you can see there are a ton of keywords you can test, with a ton of volume! This is not also just good for paid search but also for SEO if you are a SEO person. The main thing you want to look at here is whether you run paid or SEO traffic, is the competition. If it's 100% competition there is no sense even trying to promote for that particular keyword. The stats here are only provided for paid search, but do you a good understanding what is competitive in SEO and what is not.

If you decide not to go with keyword paid traffic. I have listed a bunch of information below that you can use to promote this product.

Targeting Tips (Demographics, Geo Targeting, Devices & More):

After digging through tons of Google Analytics and CRM data, these are our top targeting insights with each category showing the HIGHEST CONVERTERS first:

Countries: U.S., Australia, Canada, U.K., Germany, Brazil, Israel, Japan, Switzerland, Italy
States: California, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Georgia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Washington
Operating System: iOS users convert higher than Android users
Top Interests: Movie Lovers, TV Lovers, Technophiles, News Junkies & Avid Readers, Travel Buffs, Home Enthusiasts, Music Lovers, Shoppers/Shopaholics, Shutterbugs (source: Google Analytics)

Top Marketing Tips:

Here are some specific demographics and psychographics to consider, along with angles and tips, that would further increase the marketability of this opportunity.
Tell users to take advantage of the bundle discounts...

Buying bundles are great for gifts because users can get the price down to $15/TrackR (by buying 10 of them) which makes TrackR a very affordable gift when buying for large groups.

TrackR’s bundle offers are VERY appealing to users and promoting them in Ads normally increase CTR (e.g. Buy 2, Get 1 Free and Buy 4, Get 4 Free) These bundles have also significantly improved conversion rate and we are constantly testing new ones!
TrackR offers unique accessories that its competitors don’t have like Water Resistant Covers and Customizable Engravings (great for pet tags or personalizing gifts)
Find wins by targeting broad or niching it out (i.e. focusing on specific use cases like keys, pets, wallets/purses, tv remotes, cars, backpacks, etc...)
Business people (business person, mom, dad, students, etc.) on the go who can’t afford losing time to looking for lost items.
Open to EVERY country and traffic channel (besides incent). Find wins by targeting countries with less competition (Netherlands, Brazil, Australia, etc…)
Google Translate is on the landing page which automatically converts the copy to the users’ language of choice.
TrackR is compatible with both Android and iPhones and the mobile funnel conversion rate is increasing every day due to constant optimization by GiddyUp
Leverage TrackR’s amazing credibility and social proofing.
FEATURED on Mashable, Yahoo, Wall Street Journal, to name a few.

Testimonials

I love how sleek the device is, I barely notice it on my keys. - Umar A.
Perfect gift for a friend who is always losing things! - James S.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use. Overall great buy! - Amber M.
They’ve sold over 500,000 units and have incredible customer reviews.

Now you know how to look up keywords for this niche as well as much more information to promote it in various places!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions here!

Last edited:
F

fbitti

I just joined Powerhouse Affiliates and I'm impressed with the level of details you share in these analysis. One question, you wrote: "Obviously the buyer keywords are convert better". However most Affiliate networks don't let us bid for branded keywords, as these would be reserved for the brand itself to bid. What is your strategy around this when it happens?

Thanks,

Fernando

F

fbitti

Hi Superx , just wanted to check if you, or someone, could answer my question below

I just joined Powerhouse Affiliates and I'm impressed with the level of details you share in these analysis. One question, you wrote: "Obviously the buyer keywords are convert better". However most Affiliate networks don't let us bid for branded keywords, as these would be reserved for the brand itself to bid. What is your strategy around this when it happens?

Thanks,

Fernando

P

powerpub

Often times advertisers will block branded keywords either because hey don't want you to ruin their brand or they don't want competition. You can't usually beat this by bidding on mispellings cause they often catch you anyway. You could ask your AM for approval sometimes they allow other similar keywords. Sometimesthey allow you to bid on their competitors too which works. Check out similarWeb.Com sometimes you can find their competitors for free and kw ideas. Also spyfu.Com

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter