• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Niche of the week 08/14/2017 - 8/20/2017

optimizepress

Superx

Premium Member
Reaction score
This week we will be looking at Diet on Native Ads and Facebook. Diet is always a hot product to promote and usually yields some very high ROI's depending on where you are promoting it.

First thing we will look at is Adplexity and Native Ads, since it's much easier to run on this platform then Facebook (requires cloaker like noipfraud or trafficarmor).

I simply used the keyword weight as it's a broad keyword and should get a lot of good hits. I also filtered as "received most traffic" to filter out the bad ads.

diet1.PNG

TOP AD:

diet2.PNG

Breakdown of the statistics for this ad:

diet3.PNG

diet4.PNG

diet5.PNG

Top Countries: Australia, UK, US, Canada
Top Traffic Sources: MGID
Top Placement:
voxfilmeonline.net or Publisher ID 5581357
Offer: Trim Biofit Garcinia and Apple Cider
Network: Oasis
Landing Page: http://healthannounce.com/aud4/

If you are not familiar with Garcinia by now you are definitely new to affiliate marketing, but perhaps you have seen it before on shows such as Dr.Oz. This product has been running strong now for a little over 5 years and never seems to go away. It's definitely a profitable product if ran correctly can definitely get you thousands of dollars a day in your pocket.

NOW let's take a look at Facebook using spy tool whichadswork. Please remember if you attempt to run a campaign like this on Facebook the difficulty is much more then if you were going to run native ads or any other traffic source. Facebook really does not like trial products for the most part, but especially trial weight loss products. You must cloak these types of campaigns anytime you are running on Facebook Ads!

So for this search I used keyword garcinia to be found on any landing pages being run to the affiliate network called Oasis and Jumbleberry. . The reason I choose these is because they are mostly diet affiliate networks.

diet6.PNG

TOP AD

diet7.PNG

diet8.PNG

diet9.PNG

diet10.PNG

Traffic Sources: Facebook
Top Placement: Facebook News Feed

Offer: Green Garcinia Pro with 1 Click Upsell
Network: Oasis, Jumbleberry
Landing Page: http://supergymzone.com/Shark-Weight/CA/Green-Garcinia-Pro/

As you can see there still using videos to promote this offer with Dr.Oz. I highly advise against this, but it's essentially up to you. Remember when cloaking Facebook you must warm your ads up first before you submit any dirty ads like the one shown above. Please consult with us on the forum before doing any type of ads that Facebook doesn't deem within their guidelines.

As always if you want to see something on the niche of the week, please e-mail [email protected] or leave a reply here. We really look forward to your feedback and other comments or questions you may have to help improve Powerhouseaffiliate.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter