• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

NICHE - Internet marketing

optimizepress

RogerP

Reaction score
Hi Joey

I am looking at the Internet Affiliate Marketing niche and obviously, would want to promote Powerhouse Affiliate, and was wondering

1) Can I promote it direct from my website for the purpose, Internetmastersclass.com (site to be established), or do I have to have a Landing Page (bridge), sending them to PHA? Why I ask, is because Facebook allowed me to post an advert for a private label product I have, from one of my FB Pages, for website views, directing people direct to my product website, and I had a purchase, so, was wondering, if I could do the same with Powerhouse Affiliate? I do not have a FB Business Manager for this page, it was direct from my FB page.

2) Would PHA be a CPA promotion or direct sell?

3) What other CPA products do PHA promote, and can I promote them? If so how would I do that?

Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi for the Powerhouse Affiliate referrer program you can either promote through clickbank, or through our internal tracking in your members account.

We have a few different pages and pricing options you can choose from but if you are running FB, I would recommend offering the free webinar link. That way the user could watch the webinar and convert, or if they convert anytime through our follow up you also get credited.

If you were doing retargeting ads then you would likely send them to just the home page to signup.

In any event you cannot direct link from ad platforms to the Powerhouse affiliate liks,. You would need to link from your own website.

RogerP

Reaction score
Thanks Joey

In the current financial climate, I can see an opportunity to promote affiliate marketing I.E. Powerhouse but, at the moment, I'm not sure whether to set up using a website or Landing Page. Perhaps with your experience you could enlighten me?

At present I am in the diet niche using a Clickbank vendor offer. My set up is, I currently have approved FB ads running to a Landing Page with ClickFunnels, which directs people to the vendor VSL. From my tracking, using ClickMagick, I get plenty of actions to VSL, but hardly any sales, hence my interest in CPA. Once I have gone through your CPA course I intend keeping the FB ad and Landing page but will be changing the Clickbank vendor offer to a CPA offer.

My actual Domain is linked to a blog I have set up in ClickFunnels, no need for paying out for hosting.

So, perhaps I am thinking that I should set up Powerhouse Affiliate the same way, my Domain linked to to a blog on ClickFunnels and a FB Ad sending people to a Clickfunnels Lander, sending people to Powerhouse?

Best

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
You definitely don't want to direct link to any affiliate offers from Facebook. You will eventually get banned. So yes a landing page is imperative.

As for promoting Powerhouse I would recommend doing email capture funnel like I did in the Facebook case study for keto diet. Definitely watch that case study..if you haven't.

I am not sure if you collect emails first but that might be a good idea. If I didn't answer your question feel free to ask more.

RogerP

Reaction score
Thanks again Joey

Understand reasons not to direct link.

Have not been collecting emails from present diet Landing page, have a quiz. Started looking at your Facebook case study the other day, need to finish it and, must get into PHA program now, before moving on and setting up, in order to start promoting PHA.

Very much appreciate your help

Best

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter