• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Newbie.

optimizepress

sharlinef616

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Newbies,

I hope that we'll connect again soon for sharing knowledge and tips!

Best regards
Shar

dartmjs

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Newbies,

I hope that we'll connect again soon for sharing knowledge and tips!

Best regards
Shar
Hi! Thank you for reply! Do you know the best way to promote gaming or sweepstakes verticals.

Best regards
Joseph

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! Thank you for reply! Do you know the best way to promote gaming or sweepstakes verticals.

Best regards
Joseph
If you don't want to get banned then push ads and native ads on places like Propeller ads, zeropark, revcontent, MGID. But most big affiliates know these sources so competition is high. A more advanced strategy is cloaking on mainstream traffic sources...but that requires a ton of additional resources and skill.

dartmjs

Reaction score
If you don't want to get banned then push ads and native ads on places like Propeller ads, zeropark, revcontent, MGID. But most big affiliates know these sources so competition is high. A more advanced strategy is cloaking on mainstream traffic sources...but that requires a ton of additional resources and skill.
Thank you for the advices! I have two games verticals offers and I create a Landing Page for the first on Getresponse without asking for email the CTA was just download for free and run a Push notifications campaign on Propeller Ads! Waste of money because nobody download it even it was a good game and also a top offer!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush