• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New traffic source - Converts crazy

optimizepress
R

richrandy

Hi everyone what is your favorite traffic source?

I found a new one and it is crazy good. It is kind of like Facebook traffic but you can advertise anything!

THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RULES. :)

So if interested hit me up PM I dont want share here publicly.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh....sounds dicey :) Does it take gambling traffic too? What Geos

mjjengz

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone what is your favorite traffic source?

I found a new one and it is crazy good. It is kind of like Facebook traffic but you can advertise anything!

THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO RULES. :)

So if interested hit me up PM I dont want share here publicly.

I can't PM you because you set your profile not allow to be PMed.. Thanks..:)

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Richrandy, private message function is for premium members only. Just letting you know so some may not be able to private message you,.

cgarvey59

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey, can you tell me the source this guy was talking about. Seems his is an invalid id now. And if so, is it any good? Thanks.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
It was mylikes.com

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I actually tested Credit card submit offers there and it converted....was very cheap too...i think its similar to native but not sure...

cgarvey59

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Joey. I'll check it out. Question. Are there any tutorials or instruction somewhere on how to best use Vault Media platform? By the way, there is so much killer stuff in here it's unreal. I don't know if you guys look at the numbers, but I hadn't been in the site for much of the year I've been a member. Now, I've been in here a solid two days downloading everything I paid for. About 3 gigs worth. It took forever since I copied and pasted a lot of text content. Really good info here.

I do this (mass downloads) because I have a bad habit of paying for these memberships for a long time and than when money gets tight, I go download everything before I bail, if necessary. This is one of those times unfortunately. I'm not sure what if I will drop PH Affil's as it's only $27 and I'm in a couple other memberships that amount to $171 month (3 I remember, I'm in a couple of other low cost memberships also.)

Just wanted to let you know this. Also, I hate to be a bug about it, but I really would like to know the answer to the question I aske in a couple of places. Just someone who knows what there talking about on 'whether I should go with Parked pages (like Sedo) or try and throw up a couple of CPA deals on my dormant domain names. Many are good kw's domains and get a little traffic already. Just curious which way I should go. I have limited time and certainly can't work on them too much right now, but with 70 domain names I should be trying to make something with them.

Thanks for reading all this. Take Care,

Chris Garvey

Last edited:
P

powerpub

If you are going to try native ads I would not start with mylikes.Com. their quality sucks.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush