• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

NEW SEARCH ADS TRAFFIC SOURCE!

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
From Stacked Marketer:

Brave—arguably the most popular privacy-first browser out there—launched a self-serve ads program, giving marketers the power to set up and manage search campaigns.

A Brave new world: For now you can purchase Brave Ads Push Notifications for English-language campaigns, with News Ads, Search Ads, and other languages coming soon.

… But you do have to meet a few requirements, namely:

• One-month minimum campaign duration.
  • $1000 minimum spend.
  • Pre-payment for the first month.
Once you apply, Brave will assess your partner eligibility, looking at factors such as availability, inventory, and your industry.

How it works: The browser targets users based on browsing history. Ads are matched with users' devices using a machine learning model that identifies behavioral and contextual signals.

Users who engage with your ads earn rewards for their attention in the form of tokens.

The Brave Ads concept is pretty novel, because it's a blockchain-based browser where all targeting happens during one session. No data stored. Wild stuff.

Why we care: Brave currently has 57M monthly active users, and about 10% of them have opted in for ads.

So given its unique, privacy-first advertising model and dedicated user base, this ad channel seems worth trying out.

And who knows? In an increasingly regulated landscape, maybe other browsers will follow Brave’s lead…

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tested this out yet? Seems Search is now available. Curious to see what the CPC's are like.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny timing, i'm actually in the process of doing some more research on what types of offers might work with this audience open to ideas but I'd love to do a case study soon and show what the costs are.

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
So looking into it further it seems that Search is only available on their Managed service offering. Keep us posted. A real estate client of mine wants to give it a go so I will report back.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush