• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New Premium Member

optimizepress

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi,
I have purchased the premium membership and have completed the courses. I have purchased a bunch of courses prior relating to CPA and Native Advertising and I feel like I'm ready to start running offers soon. I just haven't been accepted into the Facebook Group yet. Also I'm based in Canada and I would like to know more about the offers you guys have available on Vault Media. Is Canada a good GEO for a newbie to start running offers on platforms like MGID and Revcontent? I wonder if Canada has become too expensive and it's better to get my feet wet in other GEO's first that have a lower CPC. Also since I have taken courses on both Native and Facebook would you recommend me focusing on native first as my primary traffic source in the beginning? Also awaiting your Webinar on Offer selection and strategy.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there. Let's assume the offer is good for any geo...so in that case if you are looking for good quality English or french traffic canada is definitely less expensive than usa. The population is 10 times smaller but I have been running a campaign in canada for several years and doesnt seem to matter - there is still plenty of population.

As for Facebook vs native.... Facebook is definitely a better traffic Source has better quality and better targeting and will result in more accuracy in your targetting if that makes sense. However the clicks will be more expensive they are much more strict in what they allow you to advertise, so make sure the offer wont get you banned. For more leniency natives definitely better and can be scaled very quickly with cheap clicks. As for starting mgid isnt the best network unless you already have an insider working for you. Reason is because you can't add your own white lists. Revcontent would be a better option. I am actually running a campaign in canada on revcontent at this very moment.

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I basically so far spent over $2000 purchasing courses relating to native ads and CPA and I feel like I'm starting to grasp most of the nuances. I've been lurking around this forum as a free member for the last 2 months as well and also have been a member of the STM forum for the past month as well. I've pretty much got the basics covered so far. I know how to setup tracking and also have a subscription to a spy tool that I have been playing around with for a while. I'm really inspired by your story and I'm taking this really seriously and I'm trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can before I start running a campaign. So my question is that right now I have a budget of $2500 that I'm willing to dedicate to running a campaign and I would like to know how you would go about hopefully doubling my investment while at the same reducing the risk of blowing through my initial investment. The spy tool that I'm currently subscribed to is Anstrex and the cool thing is that they give you pretty much a whitelist of widgets of any campaign that has been running. I can pretty much swipe ads that have been running for a long time plus their landing pages that I can split test. Since I haven't joined a CPA network yet could you tell me more about Vault Media as well and what kind of offers you guys have and what offers a newbie like me could start with. I would like to match a high converting offer with a high converting landing page to an ad that has a high click-through rate while at the same time minimizing bot traffic. My strategy would be to copy a long running campaign split test multiple images, headlines, landing pages etc and match it to one of the offers on Vault Media. After I get the whitelist campaign profitable I was thinking of running a run of the network blacklist campaign while at the same time blacklisting the widgets in my whitelist campaign so I don't compete against myself. From that I would harvest the profitable widgets and move them to my whitelist campaign and scale from there. Also running a blacklist campaign you are subject to a lot of bot traffic how would I go about minimizing that? Sorry for all the rambling but I could really use a mentor to guide me as I embark on this journey.

Thanks

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi again yes we definitely have some great offers that work well on Native ads inside Vault media. There are some new strategies on revcontent that work really well that don't involve using a blacklist anymore. You are right if you run a Ron campaign You Will Blast through your budget and not find very many widgets unless you have a really low bid and you start with just one or two Targets. Many would argue to start with high bids but you will go broke on Ron.

Ron still works but you really need to limit how much you spend on your Ron campaign. What I would suggest is using the new features inside revcontent which allow you to Target Tier 1 and tier 2 widgets they have preset whitelists now that you can select you can also set an auto campaign want to start spending more money there. If you have your pixels set up properly revcontent new algorithm will automatically try to find you leads or customers that match your target CPA. But in the meantime I would just start a campaign focusing on the offer you want choose the Target that matches your offer and then select the white list templates they have for you.

Are you currently already inside the Vault media network? If so hit me up privately with your email and I can send you a list of suitable offers that work really well

mohamed1986

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Joey,
I just filled out my application to join Vault Media. What kind of support do you guys for a newbie? I really want to get this right and I'm serious and willing to learn as much as possible.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks you have been sent a message.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush