• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

optimizepress
M

moody_charles

looking to start a long term business in CPA Marketing but don't know where to start

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Mike and I met the owner of Appness in Berlin last week. It seems really cool and it's something i have never seen before. Basically you don't have to pay for traffic and their system lets you post ads and see the performance and collect %30 of profits. I think it's definitely something to look into if you want to test new ideas, but I have not tried it.

M

moody_charles

So where do you recommend I get started ? My goal future goals is to have $2000 days

P

powerpub

by setting goals like you have then choose a niche, choose offers you want to promote in that niche, and determine how much money is in your budget and how much you want to risk. If you have a high risk tolerance go big and set up a full funnel....if you have a low risk tolerance then app ness might be a good place to start or check out the getting started section there is a new post in there on easy ways to start.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush