• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New member presentation

optimizepress

JohnAffiliate

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Jonathan and I just bought the 30 day challenge program. I'm 35 years old and I live in France.
My goal with this program is to start making money with affiliate marketing and quit my job to go full time with this new activity.
I've never made any money online, so I really want to make it work. Feel free to say hi or give some tips to help me if you can.

Thank you for your time and wish me good luck :).

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I and others are here to offer some support and guidance.

Affiliate marketing, like any other business, requires time, effort, and dedication to see significant results. It's key to set goals and be prepared to face challenges along the way. There will be a learning curve, especially since you've mentioned that you've never made any money online before.

Here are a few tips:
  • Be prepared to invest time and energy even if the results don't come immediately.
  • Focus on creating high-quality, valuable content for your audience.
  • Network with other affiliates with forums like this, Facebook groups, and other online communities to learn from other successful affiliates, ask questions, and share your own experiences.
Be prepared for challenges along the way, but with persistence you can achieve your goals. Good luck and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need advice!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush