• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New member as of today

optimizepress
S

sholzbotstinker

Hi all. Just saying hi. I am new here and I hope this can lead to my next occupation even though I have no experience.

J

Jason Streby

I remember back when I started (quite a long while ago now) I had no clue what anything meant. All these buzzwords, abbreviated terms, concepts about literally anything marketing related at all I had no clue what so ever. It's just part of the journey, nobody is born knowing this stuff. Just like when we were children you've got to learn to the alphabet before you can write and you have to learn to write before you can express your ideas with written words... just take it a step at a time and don't let that nagging feeling of "gotta go faster!" get to you too much. Believe me when I say, we all feel it sometimes and you've just got to let it go and focus on the training and getting more experience.

S

sholzbotstinker

Thanks Guys. You and the site have been a big help already.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush