• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New here - Hi everyone

optimizepress

tryggvirafn

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Super happy to introduce myself as a new premium member on the forum.

My name is Tryggvi and I come from Iceland and I am a full time affiliate marketed for the past 6 years.

Been building niche and authority sites around organic Google traffic for the past few years, mainly sending people to products on Amazon. As some of you may know Amazon slashed commission last year for various categories, I took huge drop from 8% down to 3% which represents a modest 62% drop in earnings. I just slowly realized I had been building my whole business around 2 other business (Google and Amazon) that could take away my earnings like that made me look for alternative options. When trying to find replacement products for my sites I had a hard time finding these products sold with any success outside of Amazon. I then realized I had also been working in the wrong niche when it comes to making money. So, I needed a completely new approach.

Found Joey Babineau on YouTube and I absolutely love his content - incredible stuff he puts out on YouTube - in depth guides and strategies in building a business around paid traffic as well at the same time as building organic traffic. I have never thought about paid traffic and I have never been into building email lists, but I am now hooked on this concept of investing money into ads and getting ROI of 30-100% back.

My plan is to sell my old sites and then build out new sites in markets that have a better fit for products out side of Amazon. I will continue to use my skills in building sites that attract organic traffic and rank in Google, but I will combine that with what Joey has been teaching here.

I have setup CPV Lab Pro of tracking, been accepted into Max Bounty and Click Bank and applied to Vault Media. I also have my Google Ads account, and I am good at keywords research, and of course I have experience and tools for building out landing pages.

If someone here could kindly suggest what the best offers to promote for someone like me getting started in paid ads and then getting to a place like 50-100$ a day over the next few weeks, that would be awesome :).

zoe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tryggvi!

Good to know that you are already experienced and have tried a lots of stuff for half a decade. You made a good decision by creating your own empire rather than working for others' empires (there is no harm in doing so though).

You can begin with home improvement, self development, games niche I would suggest.

Good luck and don't hesitate in asking questions anytime.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to the forum. To answer you question - I think bing Ads is an excellent place to start. Running search ads is easier because you know people are in the market. You can also think about including partner sites for more broad traffic.

Bing seems to be an older demographic and convert well on home based products, finacial lead generation, health (pain relief, blood pressure, weight loss, etc)

I like to use bing as a testing ground as they are a bit more receptive to affiliate pages, but you still need a nice professional website. Google is a bit more aggressive in rejecting affiliates so I like to ease into google a bit more slowly.

tryggvirafn

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi Joey, thanks for the reply.

Funny that you say that as I have been watching the Bing Ecom case studdy this morning, signed up for a Bing account and got my 100$ loaded up. Found a few product that are a decent fit to my Fitness website and just finised setting up a campaign with tracking. Lets see how it goes :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush