• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

New Facebook Case Study Now Live --- Q & A HERE -- How to Run CPA Affiliate Offers on Facebook

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Use this thread to post any questions and comments about the recent Facebook case study HERE

alpowerhouse

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey joeybabbs does the old "popunder" link trick work off an FB ad?

Ad --> Lander --> Offer Link --> user clicks and is taken to:
1 - offer
2 - another offer that loads as a pop under

Just curious if you've tried it and your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I havent had any problems. This isnt exactly a popunder. It's a new window opening the CPA offer and the original page is just switching. Also another way is to initiate a modal window pop up on the original page after new window opens.

I am sure it's in the grey area...and they wouldn't like it.

In any event, when submitting an ad to Facebook I dont generally do anything like this. I'll wait till it's actually running. I find their AI will flag ANYTHING that isnt recognizable....if that makes any sense.

alpowerhouse

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I havent had any problems. This isnt exactly a popunder. It's a new window opening the CPA offer and the original page is just switching. Also another way is to initiate a modal window pop up on the original page after new window opens.

I am sure it's in the grey area...and they wouldn't like it.

In any event, when submitting an ad to Facebook I dont generally do anything like this. I'll wait till it's actually running. I find their AI will flag ANYTHING that isnt recognizable....if that makes any sense.

100%, I was planning to switch out after the ads were running for a while. Any example for the modal window pop that you are referring to?

Thanks again.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush