• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Need some help to get a first conversion!

optimizepress

peter hoppenbrouwers

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I can really use some of your advice here. Been self-educating myself for the past 1,5 month in this digital marketing world and so far i have:
- setup a domain
- installed a tracker (bemob)
- registered at several traffic sources -> richads/kadam/outbrain
- registered at most affiliate networks -> clickbank/maxbounty/cityads/3snet
- familiarized myself with running ad campaigns. I ran a two week long betting campaign of pushads in brazil for the Qatar2022 world cup (im a soccer fan) and a lending offer in Vietnam (lived there previously).
- familiarized myself with making landing pages and have some up and running -> w/ optimizepress
- watched a ton of vids (@thanks Joey B!) on moving forward.

So technically I am ready to roll! The issue is, that so far i have had 0 conversions! With Richads i even have my manager helping me make creatives, fine-tune with auto-optimization and auto-bidding. Helas, no result.

So now my goal is to have at least 1 dollar of revenue (not profit, i'll settle for revenue for the moment) this year and desperately need 'a win' to see that my efforts at least have the potential to move the needle. I've searched for SOI-offers on Maxbounty. Tried the inboxdollars offer, but that one does not pass the conversiontest (always says the email is already in use, even though thats not possible).

Do any of you have any recommendations as to what beginner offers have a good chance on converting?

appreciate your thoughts, thanks!
Peter

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I know how it feels sometimes when nothing converts. I would suggest the first issue is pr0bably the traffic source. Push Ads in my opinion are a last resort for campaigns like gambling or adult stuff. Back before everyone abused the shit out of them you could have a lot of success in credit card submit offers.

But these push ad networks are abused all to heck and so the users aren't good quality.

Next I would suggest looking away from Maxbounty for "SOI". Even though they label them soi they often require a lot more steps for a conversion to happen. So be sure to confirm it in fact is a true SOI.

peter hoppenbrouwers

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Alright thanks. Whats your suggestion for me on a good traffic source and alternative to SOI offers from which you think there is good probability of converting?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
well if it was me and I had to get a conversion in the next 24 hours or else my legs would fall off.......

I would go with bing or google search ads, I would get a very specific set of highly targeted in-market keywords related to a CPA offer....

That CPA offer would be something that has a very high EPC (or gravity if using Clickbank), something my affiliate manager tells me is a sure bet, and something that pays more than $15 CPA so likely a credit card submission or a trial signup. Something like Noom for example - pays out $20 or so for signup.

Running search ads to an offer that is the low payout is tough even if it's SOI. the reason is because of competition your costs will be higher...but the quality of traffic is also much better than push.

peter hoppenbrouwers

Expired Membership
Reaction score
haha you got the point. My legs are about to fall off so thanks. I was already looking to get setup in Google search ads so happy to see im moving in the right direction. Thanks for the quick reply! I will keep you posted on progress for sure.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
haha you got the point. My legs are about to fall off so thanks. I was already looking to get setup in Google search ads so happy to see im moving in the right direction. Thanks for the quick reply! I will keep you posted on progress for sure.
Be careful with google to not break their bridge page policies or run redirects....It will get you banned. This is covered in the 30 Day Challenge Google masterclass course...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush