• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Need help with Bing Ads account register

optimizepress

kntinhgon

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I am unable to register Bing Ads account.
I registered following the normal process, but when I added my Credit card, my account was suspended immediately.
I tried to contact support team but they don't tell me what is the reason. They just said the general info
Does anyone have the same experience and is there a way to apply for a new account?
This is the last email I received from them

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I am unable to register Bing Ads account.
I registered following the normal process, but when I added my Credit card, my account was suspended immediately.
I tried to contact support team but they don't tell me what is the reason. They just said the general info
Does anyone have the same experience and is there a way to apply for a new account?
This is the last email I received from them
Yea this could be for a number of reasons but most likely your ip and country flagged it. The only solution is to contact their support if you can.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush