• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Need help to get into Affiliate Network

optimizepress

jeremiah_jens

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Group,
I am relatively a new affiliate that is doing really well. I want to start testing some real offers outside of your normal affiliate networks like Clickbank and Maxweb. What I am finding out is that it is hard for a newer affiliate to get accepted into the larger affiliate networks like Giddyup, Offer Vault, Awin, Ect. I have recently applied to become an affiliate with Giddyup. I just got a email asking me this "

Thank you for applying to become a GiddyUp partner – your application has been received! However, a critical piece of information is still missing.

We receive a large volume of applications each day, and to make sure we prioritize those accounts, we ask that all applicants share information that allows us to better understand how we can be the best possible Network partner.

As such, we ask that you please respond to this email with the following information:

• A screenshot converted to English and American dollars showing the dates of your ad spending over the previous 90 days.

Once you can share this information, we’ll be able to assess your account further and determine the proper next step.

Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!

Obviously I cannot provide dates of my ad spend over 90 the last 90 days. I really want into this affiliate network. Does anyone have a work around this issue? Is there anyway to get access to a screen shot of someone's Google ads account that I can use to show Giddyup. These affiliate networks make you cheat just to get in. I really want this so I am willing to do what ever it takes to get in. I will offer some compensation for someone to give me a screen shot of there Google ads account showing there ad spend over the last 90 days. I will take full responsibility for what ever happens. Thanks for your time group!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously I cannot provide dates of my ad spend over 90 the last 90 days.
Why can you not take a screen shot of the spend? You can have the date range in your screenshot.

jeremiah_jens

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why can you not take a screen shot of the spend? You can have the date range in your screenshot.
Because I am doing brand bidding and getting clicks for 0.02 cents. Now while my CTR is an impressive 48.6% my total adspend is very low not impressive at all. And my account is pretty new with 3 total suspensions I have not really been able to advertise due to the account suspensions. I want to show them something impressive so I can get in. Not an adpsend of $46.00 I just need somebodies help with a screenshot

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush