• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Need help finding the right tool to connect search ads with advertorial landing page

optimizepress

davidazt

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Took a couple weeks hiatus because I got laid off from my job, so I prioritize looking for one at the moment, and put my AM project on hold until now.

For the next couple of months, I'll focus on learning as much as I can, and the above topic seems to like a good start.

Earlier, I've picked an Ecom offer from Perform CB, a tactical flashlight F+S, and I started doing some research on it. I found that SemRush don't have a lot of data on search ads, for keywords related to "tactical flashlight". I do see the CPC for certain keywords, but seem like most of those are for shopping ads from Ecom store. I was hoping to look for advertorial landing pages to see what are working for this product.

Is SemRush the right tool to spy on landing pages? If not, what's the right tool to find out what landing pages are people driving search ads traffic to them?

I'm a beginner in AM, so writing advertorial is a pretty big challenge for me. That's why I was hoping to get some ideas from what other people are doing in this market. If anyone know of a good spy tool, please let me know. I've heard a few spy tools, like SpyFu, Adplexity, Adspy, etc., but I don't know which one actually focus on Search Ads and their landing pages. If you know of a good one, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

haha36

Reaction score
I like to spy manaually on google / bing. facebook / native / yt may require spying tools.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Adplexity is good for finding advertorials as this is pretty much the only style affiliates use for Ecom on native.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
The flashlight offer has been running REALLY hard for a few years, and might be saturated. Not to say you cannot make it work, but keep this in mind. It is always good to look for offers that might be fairly new or trending.

For e-commerce on search ads (or physical products), I questioned running advertorials on search, but I am currently running an advertorial for a Skin Care offer, and it seems to be doing well so far. (I am using a testimonials style advertorial)

davidazt

Premium Member
Reaction score
The flashlight offer has been running REALLY hard for a few years, and might be saturated. Not to say you cannot make it work, but keep this in mind. It is always good to look for offers that might be fairly new or trending.

For e-commerce on search ads (or physical products), I questioned running advertorials on search, but I am currently running an advertorial for a Skin Care offer, and it seems to be doing well so far. (I am using a testimonials style advertorial)
That's fair. I'll keep that in mind when I look for offers in the future.

When you said testimonials style advertorial, does that mean a quote as a headline, then a story lead for the advertorial? I had a lot of trouble picking offers simply because I don't know which would do well on search ads, and how to create the type of landing pages that are working within those niches

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
That's fair. I'll keep that in mind when I look for offers in the future.

When you said testimonials style advertorial, does that mean a quote as a headline, then a story lead for the advertorial? I had a lot of trouble picking offers simply because I don't know which would do well on search ads, and how to create the type of landing pages that are working within those niches
I mean the entire article is a success story. A person describing their before and after...with examples pics etc.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush