• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Native Optimization

optimizepress

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK so ive been running on Revcontent on and off for about 5 years. Im having a hard time optimizing as i use to on the DSP Voluum. So when i start scaling after ive found the winning funnel, back in the DSP days i would create a white list of widgets that are working and put them together and let them run together. Now you cant really do this or can you? when i try to run on the specific widget itself the campaign dies out if i set all the bids to .01 except the widgets that are working. Then on the second had you have some widgets that work only on specific states then the others.

So i guess my question as you scale up and im talking about past 2k days do you continue to just run of network and just continue to kill placements and keep everything together and just make sure you keep your daily budget within the conversion points. ie if i spending 500$ daily and making profit 500 push up budget a little more until i see profits drop at a certain percentage threshhold? me i try to keep above 40%

Or what is the correct process to do this

Thanks for any help on this getting frustrated.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
I recall them taking away whitelist capability a couple years ago on revcontent. Strange when you remove bidding on other placements it responds the way you explain. . That whitelist capability was a great feature. It seems all of these platforms including even Google are taking away our abilities to zero in on our target...or else making it difficult.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you running this all manually now? Or can you use a tool like https://www.brax.io/ to do this optimization automatically? I found the staff there were helpful in doing some "behind the scenes" automatic rules that others may not have been doing.

joel_rendon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you running this all manually now? Or can you use a tool like https://www.brax.io/ to do this optimization automatically? I found the staff there were helpful in doing some "behind the scenes" automatic rules that others may not have been doing.
I was using THeoptimizer.io but ive heard the brax will actually help you tweak things up . TO wont give any recommendation at all

themediabuyguy

Premium Member
Reaction score
This might help: https://www.brax.io/blog/whitelist

I think your logic about scaling within budgets + profit target is probably wise. Maybe reach out to Revcontent support to see if you can get a dedicated manager to help find ways to scale. If not, maybe try negotiating a higher payout from the offer publisher or split testing a higher paying offer.

haha36

Reaction score
How do you test multiple landers, I've heard they consider it as cloacking if you use multiple landers on 1 campagin

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you test multiple landers, I've heard they consider it as cloacking if you use multiple landers on 1 campagin
The Native ads platforms generally won't care if you use redirects to test landing pages. So any 3rd party tracking script should work fine. But with that said, if you are split testing when your ads are waiting for approval, they may flag it. So wait till your ads are running for a bit, then turn on the testing.

haha36

Reaction score
The Native ads platforms generally won't care if you use redirects to test landing pages. So any 3rd party tracking script should work fine. But with that said, if you are split testing when your ads are waiting for approval, they may flag it. So wait till your ads are running for a bit, then turn on the testing.
Thank you...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter