• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Native Ads Auto Profit - Expectations

optimizepress

yqh5119

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to know realistic expectations of running the campaigns included in the Native Ads Auto Profit guide. With someone who has budget of maybe $500-$600 for ads, what kind of $/day profit can you expect? Would you need more ad budget to make these campaigns profitable?

Thanks for your time guys!

W

wealthing

Not sure what campaigns you mean but I can say when I am testing native I can usually tell if there is a chance if winning just after 200 dollars. But I start with a low budget (daily 25 dollars)

I also focus on one campaign at a time.

25 is a tad low some might say but it just takes longer to get info I need.

TLDRMoney

Premium Member
Reaction score
wealthing is right. $500-$600 is plenty to start.. We have a few people having success with the Native Ads Auto Profit campaigns already! It's gold, my friend!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Your question is also asking what profit to expect - there is no guarantee you will profit. If you set up properly and follow the instructions on tracking - you increase your odds of success by buying data so you can make decisions to improve the performance and hopefully get to profitability.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush