• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Namecheap good enough for cpv lab?

optimizepress

stuart

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm working through the 30 day challenge (got a site, domain etc through namecheap stellar plus)

Next on the list (beyond adding more posts) is getting cpv lab (will be using your link Joey :) )
Just wondering if namecheap is good enough for hosting cpv lab too in your experience? The cpv lab tlinks to a host whose prices are OK, but if nanecheap is good enough I'll save my money for ads:)

Cheers Stu

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm working through the 30 day challenge (got a site, domain etc through namecheap stellar plus)

Next on the list (beyond adding more posts) is getting cpv lab (will be using your link Joey :) )
Just wondering if namecheap is good enough for hosting cpv lab too in your experience? The cpv lab tlinks to a host whose prices are OK, but if nanecheap is good enough I'll save my money for ads:)

Cheers Stu
Yes namecheap should be fine. Just to be sure you can ask their support if they have this - https://doc.cpvlab.pro/cpv-lab-pro-install-wizard-5.html#step-1-check-server-requirements

stuart

Premium Member
Reaction score
Contacted namecheap support and its all good (for others using stellar plus):

-------------
Thank you for contacting Namecheap Support!

We are glad to let you know that your Stellar Plus hosting meets all the requirements for your application.

To be more precise:
PHP: 5.2 - 5.6, 7.0-7.4, 8.0, 8.1 (the current version of your hosting account is 7.4).
MariaDB: 10.3 (correlates with MySQL version 5.7).
Disk Space: you have an unlimited SSD with your Stellar Plus hosting.
IonCube PHP Loader: 11.0.0
Memory limit: the current memory_limit is 1024 MB

-------

Cheers Stu

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Contacted namecheap support and its all good (for others using stellar plus):

-------------
Thank you for contacting Namecheap Support!

We are glad to let you know that your Stellar Plus hosting meets all the requirements for your application.

To be more precise:
PHP: 5.2 - 5.6, 7.0-7.4, 8.0, 8.1 (the current version of your hosting account is 7.4).
MariaDB: 10.3 (correlates with MySQL version 5.7).
Disk Space: you have an unlimited SSD with your Stellar Plus hosting.
IonCube PHP Loader: 11.0.0
Memory limit: the current memory_limit is 1024 MB

-------

Cheers Stu
Good to know...

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi @stuart !

You are right, Namecheap Stellar Plus hosting will work with CPV Lab, they have all the required components. We have users that use Namecheap to host the tracker.

This is a good hosting plan to get started with your first campaigns and in the future when your traffic volumes will increase, you can switch to a more powerful VPS and keep all existing campaigns and data from the tracker.

Also, our team can help with the install and initial configuration for CPV Lab on your server in order to get started quickly. Just send us a message and this will be done in a few hours.

stuart

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi @stuart !

You are right, Namecheap Stellar Plus hosting will work with CPV Lab, they have all the required components. We have users that use Namecheap to host the tracker.

This is a good hosting plan to get started with your first campaigns and in the future when your traffic volumes will increase, you can switch to a more powerful VPS and keep all existing campaigns and data from the tracker.

Also, our team can help with the install and initial configuration for CPV Lab on your server in order to get started quickly. Just send us a message and this will be done in a few hours.
@cpv lab just pulled the trigger on the lifetime plan :) Have raised a ticket re the install - exciting!! :D

cpv lab

Premium Member
Reaction score
All sorted and installed- your colleague Dan is awesome :D
Thank you @stuart for choosing CPV Lab!
Glad that Dan could help you out! He is quite knowledgeable! :)

If you need any new things in your tracker, new features or anything, don't hesitate to let us know!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush