• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

My memorial first commission on cpa network

optimizepress

shigeki

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I've made a lot of sales on ClickBank. this is my first time using a cpa network. It's maxweb. Let's kill it🔥

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 2.53.31.jpg

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
AWESOME - it's a great feeling seeing something work!

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Congrats @shigeki !! Great to see. What kind of offers were you promoting from Clickbank, and what traffic source did you use?

shigeki

Expired Membership
Reaction score
nutra on bing. clickbank offer is good. i saw success promoting Okinawa Flat Bally Tonic. brand bidding is probably the easiest way to make money. i used Youtube ads too though

Last edited:

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
nutra on bing. clickbank offer is good. i saw success promoting Okinawa Flat Bally Tonic. brand bidding is probably the easiest way to make money. i used Youtube ads too though

That's awesome man. Was that Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic campaign consistently profitable? I've seen that promoted quite a bit, and feel as though competition is tough. Also, how do you like YouTube Ads compared to Bing Ads? I'm interested in potentially learning YouTube Ads in the future.

shigeki

Expired Membership
Reaction score
yes, it's profitable. The only way to see if it works is to test. for youtube ads, cpc tends to be high but it converts. you can use fomo to increase ctr. watch this video:

I applied the strategy and it actually worked

dthoang

Expired Membership
Reaction score
yes, it's profitable. The only way to see if it works is to test. for youtube ads, cpc tends to be high but it converts. you can use fomo to increase ctr. watch this video:

I applied the strategy and it actually worked

I appreciate that, @shigeki ! It's inspiring to see your success with both Bing and Youtube. Great video too! That countdown timer is a cool technique! :)

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter