• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

My Ad Budget is $300, how do I go about testing?

optimizepress
S

segziano

I have $300 to spend on ads on native ad platform, how many placement do you think I should go with? how can I maximize the fund to get better result testing?
Thanks

P

powerpub

Hey that's a great question.

Here is what I would do with $300.

1. I would be certain I have an offer that is already converting. The only way to know is if your Affiliate manager is being honest, or if the network provides EPC numbers, or if you use spy tools and see this product being promoted for a long time.

2. I would test 2 - 4 landing pages tops...Again to do well here I would not be creating a lander from scratch. I would already be seeing what others are doing.

3. I would hit up the ad manager at the native ad platform and ask them best placements fr the offer I am running. They should be able to help. Tell them your initial budget and that if you cant make it work then you will go somewhere else but if they can help you - you have unlimited spend potential. Maybe that will be enough for them to give you some time.

4. Test about 5 - 10 ads all at once on about 10 of the top placements... Even at that rate you are only allowing $30 per placement which is pretty slim...

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget to check out our CPA Display Academy Course - it is all about native ads and has sample campaigns.

S

segziano

I think one thing I would have expect to see in the display academy is showing how to build advertorial from scratch, I only see what to do not how, can you clarify this joeybabbs thanks a lot

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the suggestion - we will work on getting a nice tutorial on how to create the best Advertorial - will post it in the forum this month.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush