• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our free membership. You can upgrade to premium anytime to access more Premium training, case studies, & marketing resources.
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Monetizing email list.

optimizepress

gregmarshall97

Expired Membership
Reaction score
I have an email list of around 1000 people in the woodworking niche who I could not initially monetize in my funnel (apart from making 1 Clickbank sale). Going forward how could I utilise the list and start making some consistent money? I know there is money to be made through the list I am just not sure how. Many thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a blog related to this niche? If so you could write some posts like a super great guide on wordworking or cool projects in this niche...that REALLY would be interesting to your list.

You could monetize this post with Adsense, or with affiliate links to tools people would need.

You could also do reviews of tools you use for wordworking and link to those with affiliate links as well.

If you find you are making a bit of money from this approach you could re-invest that money into a writer for the blog content and offset that expense with the revenue. Everytime they complete another high quality post mail it to your list.

At that point you are building a large amount of content for your niche site which would eventually start getting more organic traffic as well as continuing to build your list...

gregmarshall97

Expired Membership
Reaction score
Thanks for your ideas Joey! My main problem is that I chose a product that I thought I could convert through a basic funnel but didn't think any further ahead than that. I am not interested in woodworking myself and I don't think I would enjoy creating content about woodworking if I'm honest, but I do have a few ideas on niches that I would like to create a website around. I think I might do a similar approach but change my niche away from woodworking and then build around something that I'm actually interested in.

In your opinion is it worth doing anything else with the woodworking list, or should I just write it off as a loss and move on?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your ideas Joey! My main problem is that I chose a product that I thought I could convert through a basic funnel but didn't think any further ahead than that. I am not interested in woodworking myself and I don't think I would enjoy creating content about woodworking if I'm honest, but I do have a few ideas on niches that I would like to create a website around. I think I might do a similar approach but change my niche away from woodworking and then build around something that I'm actually interested in.

In your opinion is it worth doing anything else with the woodworking list, or should I just write it off as a loss and move on?

If that's the case - and you only have 1000 emails and no content already developed...then yeah its not going to be worth much to anyone and probably more hassle to sell it...

Might be time to move into a niche you enjoy if you plan to build your own niche site with good content.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats not to say you can blast a few emails to the list with products...but with 1000 subs that list will get burnt out pretty fast if you aren't sending content to them they enjoy.

theosap

Expired Membership
Reaction score
May I ask what was the cost of 1000 subscribers acquisition?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

pdlprofit

Twitter