• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Closed Ad account before I started Advertising

optimizepress

shaper

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I opened a Microsoft Ad account this week and all seemed to be fine until I added a payment card. The payment went through in the evening but I woke up next day to an email telling me the account had been suspended for violating Microsoft Ad policies? I Started a chat with support who ould tell me nothing regarding the reason why and they were unable to provide any escalation path to allow me to find out what the reason was. Very unhelpful and surprising coming from a company like them!

Anyone else experienced this?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I opened a Microsoft Ad account this week and all seemed to be fine until I added a payment card. The payment went through in the evening but I woke up next day to an email telling me the account had been suspended for violating Microsoft Ad policies? I Started a chat with support who ould tell me nothing regarding the reason why and they were unable to provide any escalation path to allow me to find out what the reason was. Very unhelpful and surprising coming from a company like them!

Anyone else experienced this?
Try another chat - usually they are quite friendly. Also it could be because your card is from a country that may auto trigger their flags...Hard to say.

shaper

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Joey, I am from the UK so I don't think it was the country, but I did use a prepaid Visa Card to set it up, could that be an issue for them? I could not get anything from the agent I was on chat with so hard to tell. Any other route to appeal that you know of?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not really sure of other ways...I only ever used chat. But yes a prepaid could have flagged it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush